Aug 03,2012
Nicola Martin
Aug 03,2012
I just wanted to share our/my experience from property management. After a few minor teething issues when we moved into our 1st student house in terms of cleaning etc from the front office, our dedicated Property Manager - Nikki, was always on hand to help. She was very patient, helpful and kind to us throughout our Tenancy. Always prompt with her responses to our queries, willing to take the time to talk to us and show/explain things to us and always very accommodating. This was the 1st time me and my friends had every rented, we felt reassured knowing that Nikki was on hand to help. Our Landlord was also very accommodating and worked with Nikki to resolve any issues we had. The end of tenancy inventory and deposit release process was streamline and painless, Nikki even went out of her way to meet some of us to collect some items after we vacated to avoid charges being incurred. Nikki in my opinion is an absolute credit to Gibbs Gillespie, you always know what is expected and where things are, i would recommend any student to Gibbs Gillespie and to deal with Nikki!!

Gibbs Gillespie