Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
It is the worst agency I have ever dealt with!! I was a tenant for 2 years in a shared flat and they have not been professional at all. They barely answer email; their phone has either problems, or they decide not to pick up the phone. When you have a problem, they never know anything, and they basically tell you to contact your landlord directly.

We have never had a copy of our contract even though they say we will have one. They do not control the room I have moved in before taking my deposit. They said they would contact the landlord to deal with things and when I called them to know the outcome, the agency dared to say they were waiting for me to deal with the landlord!

My advice is to not get involved with them if you can. They are not good at what they are doing and they are not even nice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rivershill Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Rivershill Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rivershill Ltd Office 1