Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
I have been in contact, throughout the entire transaction, with an absolutely lovely agent named Daniel Ryder. Daniel, is a very kind, efficient and productive negotiator. From the very beginning, Daniel provided me with a large selection of properties that fit my criteria exactly. Throughout the process of selecting the property - one that is most suitable for my needs, Daniel has been very helpful and honest - all in order to make sure that I am capable of making a true decision. Whilst at all times taking into account my unusual circumstances where I am in fact unable to view the property physically before signing a contract.
Above that, Daniel has made extraordinary efforts to negotiate between the landlord (his managing company) and myself. He had stayed for longer hours at work, and was able to contact me first thing in the morning and last thing keeping me at all times up to date and in the picture. There was not a moment where I felt that I was pushed into agreeing to something which I felt unable to cope with, there was always careful consideration of my abilities and needs whilst I am sure never neglecting the equally important needs and trust of the landlord.
I find that the way in which my unusual circumstances were dealt with, and over all the manner and swiftness in which the process took place are nothing shorter of fantastic and first class service. I will strongly recommend anyone I know to use Morgan Randall as their estate agents as this is undoubtedly the best experience I had, thus far, with finding a flat. An experience that is quite often an uneasy and prolonged one. Many Thanks to Daniel Ryder for his help and care!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1