Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
I would have no reservations in recommending Gascoigne Pees in Farnham if you are selling a property. I originally choose Bourne as they are a small local firm and a friend had sold successfully through them. The initial momentum was good but few viewings resulted and at the end of my contract I changed to Gascoigne Pees. Rodhri and Laura were excellent throughout the selling period and tried very hard to sell my property which they successfully did well within their contract period. I was especially impressed by the research Laura carried to compare my property price with other similar ones in the area using a number of criteria including floor sizes. This resulted in us recognising that we were over-pricing the property initially. A large number of methods were used to market the property and queries were dealt with quickly and professionally. Both Rodhri and Laura were a delight to deal with and excellent with viewers to the property. I would certainly use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Farnham! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Farnham