Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
My deposit wasn\'t protected whilst with them and they wanted me to unnecessarily come in to waste my time in order to collect my deposit. Only after when I reported them did they send me my deposit back.
They use bullying behaviour on the phone and rarely reply to e-mails. If you have a problem with the property they don\'t attend to you within the next two days and allow problems to continue.
I would recommend anyone to think twice when dealing with Frognal Estates.
Be more professional Be more helpful to its tenants Not attempt to bully the tenants Be reasonable Not to try and steal a tenant\'s deposit
By: Mr Robert Alexandru
Oct 15, 2016
Dear Mr Karan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please note that your review does not make a logic sense, because we asked you to come in the office and collect your deposit, and you did not want to. We are sorry but you are in the wrong here for not willing to come and take your deposit back. Management wise, we have a 24hrs response policy, however we prioritise the jobs that we do, therefore if your issue was not attended in the time frame you hoped, that means it was not a priority. We apologize if your stay with us causes you any inconvenience and we wish you well for the future.

All the best!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Frognal Properties Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Frognal Properties Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Frognal Properties Ltd Office 1