Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
Absolute shambles.

I was a tenant in a Conran Estates "managed" property two years ago and I\'m still bitter about the experience.

No communication two weeks prior to the move-in date due to "fax and e-mail problems" which presumably crippled the office. Led to a stressful move-in day where we were initially told we couldn\'t move in, the day before, because references and deposit hadn\'t been paid. We spent three weeks using Conran\'s "referencing" system wherein we did all the work ourselves but somehow paid for the privelege. We were then expected to turn around and provide references and deposit with one day notice after

Upon move-in, they were too lazy to deliver the third set of keys (for a 3 bed flat) and took weeks to organise a key for the post box (Tamer).

Subsequently rude, unhelpful and ignorant in the majority of communications involving the above issues, (Jodie), in the nine years I\'ve lived in London I haven\'t experienced such incompetency and abject lethargy in any of the letting agents I\'d dealt with before and since.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich