Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
I\'m not sure which of the ladies working in this branch I spoke to, but whoever she is, she was very rude on the \'phone. I enquired about a property I was interested in renting through Felicity J Lord (a 3 bed house) and was then asked if I would be renting alone or with other tenants. I told her it would just be me renting the property. She seemed surprised and asked why I was renting such a big place. I explained that I was in a 1 bed at the moment and needed more space - I have my girlfriend to stay most nights and it\'s getting a bit cramped. Not that I need to justify it! She then said "well how much do you earn because we have a minimum salary requirement, this is an expensive property". I was outraged to be asked to reveal such personal information. I know I\'d have to at a later date if I took the property and that\'s fine - I recognise the need to show payslips etc - but this was supposed to be an initial chat to enquire about the property on their books!! She treated me like a timewaster and made me feel quite embarrased. My salary came short of their expectations which is fine, whatever. But I would have thought she might direct me to other properties that are cheaper. Nope, she couldn\'t get me off the \'phone quick enough. If she\'d only treated me with a little more seriousness and respect I would\'ve happily listened to what else they have to offer. It\'s not like I\'m a DSS tenant or earn a tiny salary - there would surely have been something suitable. But, whatever, they chose to lose out and I\'ll take my business elsewhere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4