Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
Express estate agents were excellent in our opinion, we had a dedicated person for each part of the sale, they were available 24 hrs a day, and they really added a personal touch. My wife had just had an operation, and each time they phoned they were interested in how my wife was before we went onto business, which I thought was a great personal touch. The sale went through very smoothly, with no hassle, everything was explained really well along the way, so much so we have now recommended them to sell our parents house. We got a good price for our house, more than we expected and we cannot fault anything they did. We would obviously really recommend people to use express estate agents.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office