Aug 02,2012
Aug 02,2012
I recently sold my property in barkingside and chose Douglas Allen because I was very Impressed with Les the branch manager, he really knew his stuff and was so persuasive, I thought if he was this persuasive with me he would be like this with my buyers and get me a great price which he did. The rest of his team are also great Hassan and Sonal sent me loads of viewings very quickly and gave me good feedback. I was on the market with Barstow Eve\'s and arbon and miller before les knocked on my door to introduce himself and I am so grateful that he did. Thanks Douglas Allen
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012
Abdul, It is really nice to hear that you were so happy with myself and my team, we strive to ensure that our cleints recieve the best service possible and not just the typical estate agents spin that many other companies give. We wish you all the best for the future!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 1