Aug 02,2012
By: 'Vision Homes'
Aug 02,2012
I have several proeprties that I look after and we are always looking for straight forward agents who treat me the way I like to be treated. My real annoyance is when someone says they will call me back within 5 minutes and then I get a call 4 hours later.

James at Franklin James always returns my calls within 2 hours and even if busy will send me an email apologisuing for him being busy and saying when he will call me back and he does what he promises.

They have let at least six properties of mine without incident and keep me informed of the references and although I have being doing this job for several years - he always works in our interest - hwich is very rare compared to several agents.

Franklyn James