“ Nightmare... ”

May 08,2018
By: 'N Okonyia'
May 08,2018
The worst estate agent I have ever come across in my life! Do not bother renting a property with them, they are only concerned about their ridiculous fees and take sides with the landlord when they should be experienced, non biased and professional in handling disputes! They agitate you to the point where you have to result to abuse due to their extreme level of ignorant and irrational behaviour! I was given the unpleasant experience of dealing with the director “David Luck” who in fact should be called Dave Unlucky! Nasty experience & never again! They don't even have the decency to return a phone call, however they sit behind their desks & send silly emails!

In response to these jokers* **they are only nice to collect money from you. I ceased dealing with you and try tried their best to steal our deposit.

They have clearly stated the rent was for a long term basis, however they tried to charge us for redecorating walls (in which this comes under wear & tear for a long term let) however these parasites sat in that office agreed with the greedy money grabbing landlord and also expected us to pay half for a used carpet that was stained before we moved in, the house was cleaned and they asked us to get professional cleaners in and charge us the cost )

they are too lazy to even bother with an inventory. They just do it behind your back and expect you to sign for it) . Even though you pay rent, they go around the loop hole of the law to evict you.

As I have deep pockets, I ceased dealing with these clowns and quit the property 3 weeks after the eviction notice. Money talks, bulls**** Simmons estates walks!

They claim the landlord wants to move back into the house which is just an excuse to serve us notice. They don't call you, just come over with an eviction notice.

We complained of racism & they didn't care but as soon as anything is said about the landlord's religion , these prats scream blue murder! Anything to do with race, these unseasoned types ignore and don't even care but the flip side is more important!

I rented a new property from a decent estate agent that knows what they are doing. If you are unlucky to have a shallow pocket, be very mindful of renting here because these fools will leave you with more costs. Bare this in mind before you sign the dotted line.

I was persistent enough to get my deposit back! My advice is to stay in the property and use deposit as one month rent because they will come up with multiple unlawful reasons to make deductions!

Anyway, just be wary of them. Not trustworthy and fair at all!
Extortion