Aug 01,2012
Sue
Aug 01,2012
I was under pressure from my buyers to find a good property fast and was phoning sue at Peter Graff every wednesday, along with a long list of other agents. She kept me informed of anything new as soon as they received instructions and was really sympathetic when we were guzumped on two properties. I was surprised when after losing out on the second property, sue rang me to say she had heard a house was coming on the Market the next day in the road I had lost out on the first property. Even more surprising was the fact that Peter Graff weren\'t the agents selling the house. She simply remembered me from our conversations and thought it would be perfect. Wow, there really are good agents out there. Thanks to sue, we got the first viewing and our offer was accepted, we are really happy in our new home thanks to the selfless act of one good agent. I can\'t recommend Peter Graff highly enough after my experience with them.

Peter Graff