Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
Anne-Marie worked over and above what was required of her. She kept me informed at all times and I felt she was always working in my interest which is unusual these days! We came across a few problems which Anne-Marie was determined to resolve for me. she followed things up in detail for example queries involving very worrying botanical aspects in the surveyors report also structural and damp issues.

I would have no hesitation refering anyone to Whitegates Esatae agents and this is solely due to the personal service I received from Anne-Marie she is an asset to your company.

If you would like to speak to me about any of my comments please feel free to ring me on 07951273073.

Pauline Lloyd

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25