“I wouldn't wish these people on my worst enemy...”

May 01,2018
By: 'Amz9x'
May 01,2018
Was with Purplebricks for over a year and a half and it has been the worst year and a half of our lives. I have only given them 1 star because there was no option to give them zero.

Right from the start, they were awful, i had to keep chasing to see if they had completed our reference checks as there was no communication. It took 3 weeks to get our shower working, still waiting for them to give us the alarm code 1 and a half years later, made 3 official complaints and was told to rest assured someone will be in touch, still not heard anything. They lied to the landlord about things, they send workmen round without asking us, they rang us to say someone would be there in 10 minutes (what working person can be there with 10 minutes notice!?) Things were meant to be done before we moved in (fence fixed, door fixed) this didn't happen.

They forged my partners signature on the tenancy agreement, he forgot to sign the bottom page and instead of sending it back and asking him to sign it, they thought they would sign his name instead without permission.

We had to move out early due to the neighbours and being told to by the police, we agreed to pay the rent until someone moved in, they found someone and failed to tell us. claimed they never received any emails. I honestly don't know why people pay them to manage anything.

We had about 8 different property managers during our time with Purple Bricks and they were all as bad as each other. - still waiting for our deposit back too even though someone else has moved in!
They shouldn't charge any fees

Purplebricks