Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
Experience has been appalling from start to end. We viewed the property paid a holding deposit and then were told the rent had increased! We agreed to pay I had already given notice to my previous landlord. They were very unhelpful at tenancy renewal point - then failed to tell the landlord I had requested earlier end date - I ended up discussing directly with the landlord after 3 months of waiting for Churchill\'s to deal with it, who agreed the early end date. The rent went up again 12 months after moving in even though it went up the previous year.
The end of tenancy involved zero communication with Churchill\'s they rarely answer mail, return calls or provide any tenancy care whatsoever. I have been unable to get any sense out of their office at all.
The landlord is disputing amount of deposit to be paid back, I had to search all deposit schemes on line to find my deposit after Letmore did not tell me where the deposit was moved to or that they changed from TDS o MyDeposit in November in case you didn\'t know either..The Letmore Head Office mail bounces all correspondence. I will be making a formal complaint.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Churchill Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Churchill Lettings Office 1