Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
My landlords chose Central to manage their house, which they decided to rent to me. My experience as a tenant is that the agents are unresponsive - after Emailing, calling and dropping in to fill in forms I still have not heard back from them. My landlords are wonderful so we decided to deal with each other directly rather than waiting for weeks for a reply to a simple question. If I was a landlord I would certainly not want to waste my time and money on this agency.
- Be professional - Be responsive, i.e. get back to tenant or landlord - Listen - Act in accordance with professional letting agents\' standards - Act promptly
By: richard maher
Aug 02, 2012
Hi Jenny,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy, if you would like to make a complaint, please put it in writing to me and I will look into the matter for you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London