Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
At the beginning of our tenancy, they were reasonably efficient at responding to issues regarding the house we were renting. However the last few months from about March to June 2012 there was a serious lack of communication and organisation. At one point we were without a working fridge for a few days and without a working downstairs light for at least a month. These issues we encountered have led to extreme difficulty recieving our deposit which we are yet to receive. As students we are in great need of the money, although it appears that without continual phone calls nagging them about the status of the deposit nothing would be done. Two weeks on from giving evidence of bills being paid off and several phone calls later I get told by Tom who works in the office that we now have to wait for the landlord to receive the deposit. I was told a week ago that the deposits had been sent out only to discover today the he had got mistaken with another house on the same road. Its fair to say that me and my housemates are thoroughly pissed off with these agents now and we DO NOT recommend any students to go through these agents as they are utterly useless.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Valluga Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Valluga Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Valluga Residential Office 1