Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
Since the very beggining, we felt in love with the person who helped us to find the right house to live. Even though it was not even already listed, they arranged quickly a visit, and later on they helped us in any single concern we had. Always with a quick response and a smile in her face, I felt secure and honestly treated any moment.
In our case, we are moving from Spain, so it really is making a difference to us to find the path clear and smooth in order to arrange everything so well by them, and in the distance. I feel confident that when we finally get installed in a few days, the pending steps will be also be solved the best possible way. Thanks so much, Bethan.

I fully recomend them, if you want to have a pleasant transition into your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham