“Excellent Service...”

May 02,2018
By: 'Claire Chappell'
May 02,2018
My brother and I had to put my late mothers flat on the market after she passed away, we felt that it may take a long time as the solicitors probate seemed to be a long and complex process. However, we found that the guys from Orange properties really understood how to deal with us, courteous and professional, Colin and Chris really went the extra mile to make sure that we got the best possible price, a quick sale, and kept us updated throughout the whole process, really taking the time to make sure that we felt that we were important to them.
In summary, between them both, they turned one of the most difficult times of my life around, and streamlined it into a positive experience.

Orange Property Services (UK) Ltd