Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
My experience with HouseSimple could only have been said to be an absolute pleasure, and that\'s not something you often hear when speaking of estate agents. I only wish I had signed up with them sooner.

I signed up with them just before Easter and despite the tight timescales they managed to get my property uploaded to all the main property websites in time for the Easter weekend. They kept me up to date with all viewings and feedback and regularly chased up all potential leads without any prompting from me (a novel experience after my last estate agent, I can tell you!). Six weeks after I put the property on the market with them I accepted an offer on my property.

They have been absolutely dedicated in progressing my sale to completion and have virtually moved mountains to ensure that everything has gone as smoothly as possible. I could not have been more impressed. If I ever have a need to sell a house again, HouseSimple will be my first port of call. I recommend them to my family and friends and have absolutely no hesitation in endorsing their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple