Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
I had a really easy time with Leaders-- when I was looking for a property, they stayed within my price range but were flexible (the only property they showed me that was above, included all bills so it was still within my budget). They were friendly, they listened to what we were looking for, every place they showed us was very much the sort of thing we were looking for - no "two bedrooms" were the second bedroom is a box.

When we picked our property, they were very efficient with the handover-- cheap admin fees, everything processed very quickly, no need to chase them up for everything. Ditto with extending the lease-- no problems, everything sorted very quickly.

When we left, the visits from the prospective tenants were fine-- no pushing us to be there at awkward times, understood that because we worked, we couldn\'t be there, gave us reasonable warning of appointments. Got the deposit back, again all very efficiently.

I genuinely had no problems with this company (and it\'s rare you can say that about estate agents!), they were friendly, efficient, and I would definitely recommend them and use them again. The only problem they do have is that they don\'t cover a wider area in London.
By: David Montero - (Branch Manager)
Aug 01, 2012
Thanks Jenny for the Kind words, you know where we are if you need anything in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill