Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
Patricia and Jane are two of the most rude people I have ever met. They will ignore you phone calls time and time again and I found myself borrowing my friends phones just to get through to them. I lived in a property which said to have internet provided, over the year we have working internet for 2 weeks. I complained every week but nothing ever gets done.

Please do not use homes in London they are dodgy, unfair and useless. They also enter your room without permission time and time again.
By: Oliver Smith
Sep 20, 2013
All I can do is apologise for the poor service you have received in the past, and promise to new tenants we now pride ourselves on the service we provide, emails are responded to within the hour and there is always someone available to take calls during office hours. Outside office hours we have a 24 hour hour emergency line for any faults or problems.

Jane Clarke, Patricia Linares, Sara Sharland, Peter Ali, Oliver Painter and Magda De Klerk no longer work for Homes in London.

We are in the process of turning things around at this agency, we are under new management, and as an agency that only rents property that it owns, we are taking pro active maintenance on our properties very seriously.

Our properties are currently undergoing a program of refurbishment and we are providing all our new staff with a comprehensive training program, we do not enter property without giving 24 hours notice.

We always make sure that we protect deposits with DPS or TDS - and provide tenants with reference numbers.

Just one email of many since we have changed management is below:

Hi Oliver,

It's great to hear and seel these positive changes at Homes in London . The service before was awful, I was especially angry with Jane and Sara.

I wanted to ask, will you need access to the rooms here at 313 Cambridge Heath Road for any broadband or other work to be done? Reason being I will be going away on holiday some point in the near future,

We have never been dodgy unfair or useless - I disagree with these comments.

We are registered with UKALA and have been established for over 10 years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes in london Swiss Cottage! To leave a new review of homes in london Swiss Cottage, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes in london Swiss Cottage