Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
By far they are beyond the worst real estate that I have ever dealt with in my whole life. I don't even now from where I should start. They take management fee and they do everything except managing anything. They randomly answer any emails or calls and when you go to their office they act as they haven't been aware of your problems like they have an international and HUGE (small room like a garage) office so they get busy all the time!!!!!!!! Just avoid these people at all cost. They tell you they will come to your house to deal with your problems and then they show up a week after without any notice and in the WEEKEND!!!! and when you get home it seems that your house got robbed off as they made a mess in your house without leaving a note or even solving the problem!! When you call them to ask if that was them who came to your house they say yes by saying we already told you we will come :O seriously yeah you told me but it was supposed to be one week ago not in the weekend and when I am away !!!!!! they are just the worst in a way that even thinking about them gives me a headache. Just avoid, avoid, avoid. the worst of all is that I can't get out of my contract now as I signed one year tenancy and I am forced to stay with them for another 6 months :(((((((

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes! To leave a new review of Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black & White Estate Agents Milton Keynes