Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
Avoid them, they will rip you off by the end of the year! Seriously, they charged us for "damages" that suddenly appear after we left the house, they did not respond to any of our emails or calls throughout the year regarding maintenance issues and we had to pay ourselves for everything. They charged us huge sums of money for basically offering nothing and exploiting us. Don\'t fall into their trap, they do not deserve a penny.
By: Townends
Aug 02, 2012
Dear Andrew,

I am very keen to resolve the issues you have highlighted in your recent posting. If your issue is a genuine one, then I would ask again that you make contact with us in order that we have a chance to investigate your issues further. Otherwise I would ask that you remove your negative post as our reputation is exceptionally important to us.

Kind Regards

Townends Estate Agents
By: Unhappy
Aug 01, 2012
Interesting to read the tenant's point of view, Andrew. I'm a landlord, and I can't disagree with your conclusion. I can't say my experience with Ms McNeal was very good, either.
By: Townends
Jul 31, 2012
Dear Andrew,

I am really sorry to read this comment you have posted on this site and would very much appreciate the opportunity of being able to fully investigate matters for you with a view to resolving your concerns. In order to do this, there is additional information such as your name and the address of the property that I require, therefore please feel free to contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577.

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch