Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
From the moment that I viewed my flat I found Marc to be more than helpful. Being self employed it is a struggle to be able to rent and Marc made sure that everything was handled as quickly and as efficiently as possible. He was a huge help in getting me into my new flat and managed to complete everything within 10 working days at no extra charge.

I found all the other members of staff very polite and keen to help when ever I popped in and to be honest the whole moving process was a lot less stressful than these things can normally be.

I would once again like to thank Marc and all of the team at Jones Robinson and will not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family and will hopefully be able to use them again in the future

Many thanks guys

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury