Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
The agent was not interested in listening to my needs or circumstances as a potential customer. When I politely interrupted him, he took offence and without hesitation put the phone done! I did ring back to speak to the manager who was equally unhelpful: when I explained what had happened he was unapologetic -adding that customers can be very difficult and ¢â‚¬Ëœoften abusive'.

I have rented and let property with my partner for over 10 years; we are a professional couple and have always paid rent on time, never had any problems with landlords/properties/agents in the past.

The service (I use that word ironically) I received from this agency was appalling and not fit for purpose. Be aware of Brookdale, the male staff are arrogant, unapologetic and not to be trusted.
Have a company customer charter, if they already have one make sure it is fair and that the staff adhere to it, i.e. treat customers with respect. Don¢â‚¬â„¢t put the phone down on customers. Have a better response when challenged about customer service and to the adage ¢â‚¬Ëœthe customer is always right¢â‚¬â„¢; don¢â‚¬â„¢t then blurt out that the customer is seldom right - its untimely not good for business!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch! To leave a new review of Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brookdale Property Management Peterborough Branch