Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
I recently went into this branch to find a two bed flat for my husband and myself. Although we didn\'t actually rent a property through Greene and Co, our contact there, Aaron McLaughlin was second to none. He was thorough, friendly, extremely helpful and knowledgable. He didn\'t have the same aggresive approach that we\'re seeming to find of late, which was noteably refreshing. Seeming to be running a one man band during the summer holiday period, Aaron took us out to see a handful of properties which really did tick everything that was on our \'wishlist\'. We have finally made the decision to stay where we are, but if we decide that we really do need to move, we will definitely return to Aaron!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Crouchend