Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
We have recently moved to a new property thanks to Jacksons. The property itself is very nice and the agent was very helpful. When moving, our date was delayed due to contractors and every single storage space (and more) has items left over from the previous tenants.

Jacksons who manage the property are being very uncooperative and claim that it falls under the \'furnished\' category of the property. Broken crockery, broken stereos, broken vacuum cleaners and even an old set of crutches sit in the storage spaces and we have nowhere to store our stuff.

Once they take your money they are very unhelpful and it\'s just made our move much more of a headache.
By: Simon A. Scott, Director, Jacksons
Feb 04, 2013
Dear Lewii,

My name is Simon A. Scott and I am a Director of Jacksons Estate Agents. I would like to open some dialogue with you about your comments, perhaps you may be able to contact me at simon.scott@jacksonsestateagents.com.

I take on board your comments, and would like to have the ability to get some more detail from you, as the allegations you have made are not to be expected from the staff employed in our Earlsfield office. It is also very rare that we get complaints of this nature, i.e. Jacksons was only interested in the money. We pride ourselves on being an agency that actually wants to do the job correctly, not just take people's money. We invest heavily in training people to listen and to provide excellent customer service skils. So, I am shocked that you feel the way you do and would be delighted to hear from you to see if this can be put right.

Regards,

Simon A. Scott
Director
Jacksons Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2! To leave a new review of Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London) Office 2

Jacksons Independent Estate Agents (London)

372-374 Garratt Lane, Earlsfield Wandsworth, London