Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
Looking for my own place in a restricted period of time, Daniel from Parkers has been extremely helpful in selecting for me a few properties to look at, all in my price range and in the appropriate location, on the very same afternoon. I ended up selecting one of them. Being foreign and for the first time renting a flat in the UK, Parkers has proven to be extremely patient with all my questions. Once the process is engaged, it seems harder to get things done for certain (I have yet to receive some paperwork and it doesn\'t seem the carpets have been cleaned professionally as promised), and yet the staff is always pleasant and somehow willing to help if you are persistent enough. All in all very pleased with the service, hope they keep up the good work during my tenancy!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9