Jul 31,2012
Holly-Marie Edwards
Karen Rupprecht
Jul 31,2012
I have been been dealing with Holly and Karen at C J Hole for almost 2 years now, taking the decision to involve a letting agent to reduce the admin burden upon myself whilst also adding a profesional image to my lettings.

C J Hole have more than met my expectations of the benefits of usings a letting service, acting quickly upon getting vacant rooms to market, always finding suitable tenants, providing much needed advice in when required and most importantly maintaining a very friendly and helpful service throughout. As I live with my tenants on a day to day basis the use of C J Hole letting agents has allowed me to regain my personal life and maintain a much more friendly relationship with my tenants, yet still maintaining a professional image.

I can whole heartedly say that the move to use C J Hole letting agents has been one of the best decisions I have made since letting and the success of this decision is most definitely due to the efforts of Holly, Karen and the rest of the letting team. I look forward to many more successful years working together!

CJ Hole