Jul 30,2012
Jul 30,2012
I am actually depressed that I didn\'t find this website before renting a flat with Felicity J Lord. The agent we dealt with was incredibly unhelpful and arrogant. No customer services whatsoever. Pretty common methods with other tenants who also wrote reviews on this website, they forced you to take the flat on the dot, and fired a bunch of figures at you as fast as possible. Their charge is also way more expensive than standard, with poor services. They did not update us with the reference check progress, and only when I called for updates, they said they hadn\'t received anything and that we wouldn\'t be able to move in if our reference checks were not back. We had to chase for the ref ourselves because Gemma said they TRIED once but its up to tenants to chase?!?
On top of it, we never received the contract and decided to show up out of the blue to make sure we sign the contract before moving in. Even after signing it, we did not receive a copy of the contract and was told to come back to the office to get it ourselves because it seems like NOONE is responsible for sending us a copy of the contract.
Gemma in particular is awful to deal with. Every time I had any questions, she sounded like I was bothering her to do her job.
Having read the reviews, I saw some comments from FJL to tenants that they would investigate and improve their services (since 2010) but just curious how it was done because my issues are very similar to some of other tenants here.
I highly recommend NOT TO USE FJL.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 4