Jul 30,2012
Les Carter
Jul 30,2012
Les, Sonal and Hassan have been absolutely fantastic in this very difficult market. They were always aware of our reasons for moving and our timescales and found us good buyers for our property. They kept us informed all along the way, the feedback site is great and we have been exceptionally happy with their service. Les is down to earth, sensible, knows his stuff and we have relied on his opinions, Sonel is quick witted, sensible and great at matching up buyers and properties and Hassan has been a constant source of good sense and calmness. Oh, and they have the patience of 10 saints when dealing with stressed sellers! Highly recommend.
By: Les@DouglasAllen
Sep 03, 2012
Michelle, I am so pleased that you have been very happy with the services provided with all of my team, your case has been tougher than most but I am glad we have got the results that you wanted, it is true that Hassan is very calm and that Sonal is also very good at matching up buyers to property, all the best!!!

Douglas Allen