Jul 29,2012
Jul 29,2012
I have always used C J Hole to find tenants for the properties I rent out in Bradley Stoke. The service I have received has always been excellent. Holly and Karen are extremely efficient and are always happy to fulfill any requests I may have. They make sure that all of the legal requirements of renting out a property are carried out and make the process easy and straightforward. Lastly, but most importantly, from a financial point of view, all of my properties have been rented out within a few days of being put on the Market, always achieving top rental rates. I consider C J Hole to be the best rental agent in Bradley Stoke and would not hesitate to recommend others to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch