Jul 30,2012
Jul 30,2012
Asset Residential is the worst estate agent that I have dealt with in my life!
When moving into the apartment, it wasn\'t in a good condition as promised.
Some places in the house were not cleaned and the other things such as the
vacuum cleaner that was not working and they did not replace it during my stay in
that apartment. I called them many times to notify them and find out if it could be
replaced but they never called me back.

Their time management is very accurate when it comes to taking the rent money
out of the account but when help is needed, it takes a very long time before the
support will be provided. In some cases they do not provide the support at all and
I have to go out of my own way to sort things out whiles it is their duty to do so.

I would NOT recommend this estate agency to anyone! They are [removed] (always
coming with unexpected bills and costs that we have to cover which has not been
mentioned in advance. In the office they do not work collectively as a team; when you
speak to 2 coleagues from the office; they both say two different things which does not
speed up the process.

When I moved out of the flat, it took me forever to request for my deposit; with all colleagues
saying different things. Secondly, they sent me the check out report with unnecessary costs
that I and my flatmate had to cover such as cleaning costs and carpet cleaning. If they have never
replaced the vacuum cleaner that was broken from the minute we moved in to the flat, how do they
expect us to keep it clean? The house was NOT in a clean condition so how do they expect us to leave
it spotless when moving out?

I REGRET renting an apartment through them and I would NOT recommend anyone to
use their services provided. And if you decide to; make sure you go through everything
carefully and do not sign anything straight away! [removed]
They should be HONEST, ensure that they explain everything accurately in terms of costs and regulations bound to the contract and they should keep the apartments clean and not complain when they did not leave it in a clean state!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1! To leave a new review of Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Asset Residential Sales & Letting Office 1