Jul 30,2012
Jul 30,2012
We bought this property from Bradleys and were very impressed with Lewis\'s professionalism throughout the transaction. We felt that the price we paid was very fair and reflected the condition of the property. Lewis was extremely helpful throughout the whole process which was why we decided to chose him/Bradleys to arrange the letting of the property. In this regard again I have found Lewis to be incredibly helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and he always makes time to answer any and all of my many questions about letting the property, promptly. As a \'first time\' landlord I have valued the advice he has given me. It has been refreshing to find an agent with such integrity who obviously prioritises customer service and satisfaction. I would happily recommend Lewis and Bradleys to anyone.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 02, 2012
Many thanks for you positive review of the service you have received from Lewis and team Bradleys, it is very much appreciated. We aim to provide a high level of customer service and are pleased to hear good reports from satisfied clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas