Jul 30,2012
Jul 30,2012
I wish to express my gratitude and heart felt thanks for Spencer and the team at Paramount. My brother was renting a property from them but sadly died. Paramount has showed so much support to our family and have helped make what is a tragic time for us so much easier. They have given us the time we needed to clear the property never making us feel that we were rushed. Every time I have had contact with Spencer or anyone from Paramount their kindness has made me cry.
The last few months leading up to my brothers\' death he had financial problems and I know how much Spencer and the Team helped him through. "Thank you" is such a small word but today it is said from my heart and never meant so much. Fantastic excellent service from people that actually care!!!!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London