Jul 30,2012
Vijay Gindha
Jul 30,2012
We went to view a property which needed a bit of work done we were happy to take this and decided to go for it. They advised that we had to give them £400 deposit which i really did not have so Vijay advised that £200 would be ok I then spoke with Nicole and advised her that i could only afford £150 as i only work part time and have 2 small kids, she said this would be fine. The next morning at 10am my partner went in and handed in £150, at 11am i received my post and the council had offered me a place so I immediately rang AVJ and advised them of this, they said sorry but you are not entitled to your money back. It had only been 1 hour and they had done nothing yet with this property. They said this was a holding deposit so I then told them that they should have removed the property from the market then when this was paid but they never . I hadnt even filled in an application form. I could understand if it was days or a week down the line but 1 hour!!!!! I am absolutely disgusted and do not know how they can sleep at night.

AVJ Homes Letting and Estate Agents