“ Liars... ”

Apr 24,2018
By: 'AVOID THIS COMPANY!'
Apr 24,2018
Liars - They will act fast to take your money and lie to keep more of it. Avoid.

Since the beginning of my contract and renting my property out Jan 2018, I have nothing but problems with PurpleBricks. Alethea Graham, my so called expert, responds when she feels like it. I am still awaiting a response to money owed to me from almost 3 weeks ago. Head office are inept too. No one takes lead and because they property does not belong to them - the attitude is clear: they simply are not bothered.

I have worked in customer service, I have had several roles that have had strict deadlines, stress, administration and organisation tasks; I have never dealt with a company like PurpleBricks.

Today, as I had an inkling that something wasn't right, I called my tenant direct. They informed me that a job that PurpleBricks have taken money for has not been done. PurpleBricks informed me last week that it had been and that the refund would be returned. Not only has the job not been done, but they still have my money.

I have tried to sort this, but being lied to was the final straw. I am now seeking legal advice and will be sending a copy of this to Trading Standards.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!