Jul 03,2012
Eleanor Bleek
Becky Foster
Jul 03,2012
I just moved out of a property rented by Hamptons. My experience with them was highly unpleasant.
After some struggling with my previous landlord, I made renting a property managed by an agency one of my criteria and was misled to think that the property I was about to rent was managed by Hamptons. It was not.
First Hamptons took the liberty to say that I wished to rent the property without the attached parking space which we only discovered when we asked the landlord which parking space was ours. Second, Hamptons failed to provide us with the information regarding where our deposit was held. Third, Hamptons was of now assistance with any of the issues we had with our landlord, including them breaking into our appartment, refusing for us to have a spare set of keys or leaving us all winter without heating in our bedroom. Hamptons also failed to provide us with an adequate inventory (our inventory refered to a previous inventory which we were never provided with). Hamptons also left most of our emails unanswered and had the highest fees we\'ve had to pay to rent a property.
Thanks Hamptons. Will not rent from you again.
Answer my emails!