“ Excellent Service... ”

Apr 20,2018
By: 'S Dodsworth'
Apr 20,2018
Yhomes were excellent in selling my property. From my initial phone call Becky was friendly, informative and answered all the questions I had, whereas other agents were unwilling to discuss a lot of details until you arranged a valuation.
Andrew was quick to come and provide a valuation and get the property on the Market. The brochure was well written and presented the property well.
I received an offer within 2 weeks which Andrew negotiated for me and the whole sale went through in 6 weeks, during this time I was kept informed of the buyers position by Becky & Jess. Communication throughout the process was great and i would highly recommend them.
Thanks to all at yhomes
Their fees are excellent compared to other agents and their was no tie in period either which other agents can apply

Y Homes Ltd