Jul 28,2012
Jul 28,2012
Able property management are my agent for approximately 23 properties.
They are used in all examples for a full management service.
Having been with Able for about a year now, I am happy to say that the service has been informative, cosistent and beneficial in a number of ways.
They are always offering advice on ways to improve on my rental income whilst ensuring that my properties are still reasonably priced, therefore offering a good service to tenants.
Maintenance is always responded to quickly and they go the extra mile to ensure that the right price is being charged, whilst ensuring the work is done within good time.
Their fee\'s are very competitive and for all of these reasons, I see no reason to use any other agent for any of my properties both current and in the future as they cover most areas. I have already recommended this agent to some of my acquaintances, who have gone on to use them and also are very happy with the service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Able Property Management Loughton! To leave a new review of Able Property Management Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Able Property Management Loughton