Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 28,2012
Jul 28,2012
I was recommended to Morna Petrano by friends of hers from Westhill.This is definitely the worst business decision I have ever taken. Reading some of the other reviews of Mornas I completely agree with the accusations being made towards Morna Petrano and her "team".
Morna claims to have been in the business for over 25years and has over 300 lettings currently on the market!!!
I find it amazing that such a hot headed, rude and downright nasty liar is capapble of running any kind of business let alone one that she has to deal with the public on a daily basis.
I've had a few things in my property broken by the tenants and without my knowledge or consent I have had money deducted from my rental income. I called last week to complain that another £300 was missing from my rental income for plywood taped to the ceiling of a bedroom (to stop a leak believe it or not) by Keith Fowler of Alba construction who the agency are clearly in bed with. The phone call was one sided as usual with Morna speaking over me in her usual very rude manner so I put her on speaker phone in the office so my colleagues could hear her and ended up with her threatening court action and slamming the phone down!! Clearly not a way to run a business with your own name on it!!
I have currently registered a complaint with ARLA and highly recommend everyone to stay well clear of this rude and nasty cowgirl as Morna is always right (or so she thinks) but she really needs to listen other sometimes.
To summarise
¢â‚¬Â¢ Rude
¢â‚¬Â¢ Liars
¢â‚¬Â¢ Very nasty
¢â‚¬Â¢ Not to be trusted
¢â‚¬Â¢ No manners
Morna Petrano like I said before needs to improve her anger management and start listening to the people who keep her in her brand new Mercedes Benz. I found her a very ignorant person who I will have no further dealings with ever again.I will not recommend her below standard company to anyone I know and that¢â‚¬â„¢s a lot of people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1! To leave a new review of Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morna Petrano Property Leasing Office 1