Jul 27,2012
Sean Cotter
Jul 27,2012
Having not purchase a house for 20 years i was quite anxious about dealing with an estate agent given their somewhat shady reputation, however when viewing properties, i found Sean to be very calm and relaxed in his approach, he provided the facts about each property and didnt once give me the hard sell, which would have sent me packing off to another agent. Sean was extremely helpful even coming to my rented property after work on his way home to provide me with nformation about Romans when i first inquired about the property i have purchased. Sean was also very accommodating when i needed to see the property on occasions after my offer was accepted.

I was so impressed with Sean i even recommended to my ex wife that she should speak to Sean when looking for a property and subsequently she purchased her own house from Sean .

Would suggest more like Sean in your company would easily increase revenue and customer satisfaction.

Chris