Jul 27,2012
Jul 27,2012
I\'d had my house up for sale with another Estate Agent for some months and although they\'d organised a number of viewings (in excess of 40) I hadn\'t had any reasonable offers.
Mark found some serious buyers to view my property within days of it going on the market with Harris Bell and within a few weeks I had a realistic offer and moved house 2 months later.
The buyers were concerned about a few issues and requested tradesmen to look round the property, Trish was happy to deal with this and arranged for them to look at my property while I was at work so that I didn\'t need to take anytime off.
Communication from Harris Bell was good and I was kept up to date at every stage of the sale process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Scarborough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Scarborough