Jul 27,2012
Jul 27,2012
I contacted Noura to obtain a property in Ealing as this is where I wanted to relocate to. She was very quick and efficient in responding to my emails. She frequently kept me updated via email with potential properties instead of being bombarded with phone calls like other agencies. This allowed me to view properties at my own leisure and selected my preferred choices. The communicate was excellent, Noura responded promptly answering all my questions in full. When I couldn\'t make a viewing, this was quickly rearranged with little problems. On the day of the viewing, Noura telephoned to confirm that the viewing was still going on. I appreciated this, as it made me aware that the agent was attending unlike other agencies where I have been waiting and they didn\'t show up. Unfortauntely I decided not to go for the properties I was shown, but because I was very pleased with the service I recieved I am still looking for a property with Northfields, which meets my criteria a little closer. Thanks again Noura, your help has been greatly appreciated.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Ealing! To leave a new review of Northfields Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Ealing