Jul 27,2012
Jul 27,2012
Having been burned before every single time searching for properties to rent in London to say that I was cynical about estate agents would be a gross under statement. I am happy to be proved wrong. Tom Gillcrest is without question the nicest person I have ever met in the property business. He has been honest, genuine and accommodating in such an un-pushy, empathetic way. What a relief!
I literally will never rent a London property through any other company expect this one.

Tom Gillcrest will go far because he actually cares about people and in this economy that matters more than ever.
Thank you Tom and MyLondonHome for restoring my belief in people who chose to work in a field so full of con men and scam artists just after a quick buck.
This man and his firm are different and I feel fortunate to have found them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London