Jul 27,2012
Jul 27,2012
I cannot recommend Greene and Co highly enough, they were new to the Camden area, but displayed an enthusiasm and clear strategy which meant we had a constant stream of viewings. They were ambitious about the price which they exceeded, this was in contrast to the other estate we had engaged who were urging us to reduce the price.
Due to many difficulties with our purchase, we couldn\'t move for 5 months but they managed to keep our buyers and themselves updated on our progress.
In short I really recommend them, and another key factor was their straightforwardness and honest responses which is not always the experience I have had with estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch