Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
Well i have to say the whole experience of buying my house was made so much easier and stress free because of the professional service that Richard gave.

He is a real asset to Oakfield and his manager should be very proud to have him as part of her team, not only is he professional, he is calm, well mannered and has a great sense of humour.

He made the journey of which could of been a bumpy ride alot smoother.

Well done Richard it was a great pleasure.

I certaintly will be passing your details on to my clients when they are looking to buy or sell.

I wish you all the best
By: Katie
Aug 01, 2012
Dear Michelle Greene
Firstly a big thank you for your positive review regarding the professional level of service you received whilst using Oakfield.
We try very hard to ensure all our customers share the same level of service that you had and positive feedback such as yours is always passed directly onto Richard and the team.
We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us; and we in turn enjoyed taking care of you, We hope we can assist you in the future.
Kind Regards
Katie Stanley
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill