Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
I rented a flat through these people, on the first day one of the agents (Ryan Adams) was ment do the check-in and told me to meet him at the property. Did not even show and then tried to call me another day at his convenience.

When I called them up few months down the line to get the landlord to sort out something, the agent actually told me he\'s at work. Like im bothering him because collecting my money should be his only job.

Now I have left the property and it took a month and several letters and emails for my deposit to be returned (at the point of threatening to take legal action). And they still did not return the full amount and made up several stories why they should keep some of my money. Charlotte Moore and perhaps another female agent you go through to if you call the "inventories" number has lied and made up stories to hold my as long as possible and still then making up more stories for not returning it in full.

Another email from me and the landlord they said they will refund the full amount but they been saying this for over a month. The original letter and email from the landlord stated my full deposit to be returned to me. At that point the full amount should have been refunded.

Even though the deposit is only there for the landlord\'s protection and once they said to release the full amount. They completely broke the tenancy agreement and TDS guidelines for deposit return. Just kept making up lies to justify what they\'re doing. I\'m seriously considering taking them to court for negligence as I have all the evidence in the form of emails and recorded letters.
By: gerald
Aug 23, 2012
We are having the same problem with the same branch and the same people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Redhill! To leave a new review of Choices Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Redhill