Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
When I first made enquiry about a property I found online, it was already let to someone else and this was disappointing for me. However, Emma Bell, a letting agent, at the Lewisham branch took some details from me i.e earnings, preferred location, and the size of the property I was interested in. Immediately she did a search and recommended a different property and assured me that she would take the property off the market if pay a set fee and the money will be refunded to me in full if I decide not to take it after first viewing.

I was sceptic at first, but later decided to take her word for it and go with the plan. On the day of the viewing I was running late and couldn't locate the property. After much support over the phone as to direction to the property, Emma decided to come down half way and drove us all to the property.

The apartment was beautifully presented but was however not the exact specification I was after. I thought the holding fee I paid earlier was never going to come back as this is a common practice with most letting agents for the reason that I have been a victim of such rip-off before.

The rest is story; Emma refunded all the money as agreed. I would like say big thank you to her especially and the rest of the team at Lewisham for the high level of support and empathy shown to customers. Kudos!

Make an Enquiry